Please note that below mentioned additional services are optional.
Mobile Biometric Service
For your comfort, we are pleased to offer you our new “Mobile Biometric Service” to submit your visa application in your home or office.
Schedule an appointment and we will collect your visa application form, documents and biometric data at the place of your choice. Once the application is processed, we will return you the passport via courier.
To request this service or learn about MBS prices please call: +7 495 909 89 30 or click here to fill the request form online.
Our Mobile Biometric team will contact you once we receive your request.
Note: Applicable Mobile Biometrics Fee for minors under 12 years of age is Euro 35 per child.
Please note that this service can be ordered only through our website or calling the telephone number listed above. The Visa Application Centre is not responsible for services ordered on third-party resources. Be cautioned that such services may be of poor quality, and you could become a victim of fraud.
Premium Lounge Service at Visa Centres in Moscow, Kaliningrad and Ekaterinburg:
Visa Application Centres in Moscow, Kaliningrad and Ekaterinburg offer comfortable and privileged service for submission of visa applications in Premium Lounge for an additional service charge.
Premium Lounge Service is a facility offered to visa applicants for submitting their visa applications in a comfortable environment for an additional service charge out of turn without any general queues.
This service provides the following amenities (that are included in the additional fee of 70 Euro)*:
* For a family of 4 members there is a price of 150 Euro per family.
- Comfortable atmosphere;
- special assistance offered by Visa Application Centre employee;
- internet KIOSKs with printing and photocopying facility;
- tea/coffee, soft drinks and refreshments;
- television, magazines and news Papers;
- dedicated information helpdesks via phone and e-mails;
- the ability to pay for all services in the premium lounge avoiding the common cashier desks
Please, click here or contact our Helpdesk, on +7 (499) 7098318 between 09.00 and 17.00, Monday to Friday for Moscow and Kaliningrad, on +7 (343) 2700081 between 09:00 and 16:00 Monday to Friday, for Ekaterinburg.
In order to get an appointment for Premium Lounge in Ekaterinburg, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Premium Lounge personnel will contact you to clarify other details (if necessary) and the time of your visit.
To the attention of the applicants in Ekaterinburg: if the time slot suggested in the call center or available on our website is not convenient to you, or if you would like to submit after standard submission hours (after 16:00), please contact us by email email@example.com or by phone +7 (343) 2700081.
Premium Lounge in no way will have any influence on the visa decision making process or the processing time.
Please note that only the applicants may be present in Premium Lounge during submission process. Parents are allowed to accompany minors.
In Greek Visa Service Centers you can opt for below mentioned additional services (In mini VACs in Surgut, Tomsk, Tyumen, Volgograd, Lipetsk, Chelyabinsk and Penza only photocopying service is available):
To download the list:
- Passport delivery to Home / Business address through DHL / Fox Express courier service. The list of locations and Courier charges can be downloaded by clicking here for :Moscow, Omsk – Fox Express, DHL – Moscow, Novosibirsk, Ekaterinburg, Omsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Krasnoyarsk, Kazan, Samara, Kaliningrad, Ufa, Irkutsk, Khabarovsk, Vladivostok; DHL – Rostov-on-Don, Krasnodar, Novorossiysk, St. Petersburg; (available only in PDF format)
- Photo Booth - Self portrait service - 200 RUB for 6 copies of 35 mm X 45 mm each only in Moscow, Saint-Petersburg, Ekaterinburg, Omsk, Rostov-on-Don, Kazan, Novosibirsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk, Kaliningrad, Ufa, Irkutsk, Khabarovsk.
- Photocopying Service - 15 RUB per page for Novorossiysk, Krasnodar, Rostov-on-Don, Krasnoyarsk, Novosibirsk and mini VACs; 10 RUB per page for all other locations
- Tracking the status of passport through SMS - 100 RUB per 1 applicant
- Travel Insurance (for Moscow, Saint-Petersburg, Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk, Ufa, Samara, Kazan, Rostov-on-Don, Nizhniy Novgorod, Irkutsk, Omsk, Saratov, Khabarovsk, Krasnoyarsk, Vladivostok, Perm)
- Visa Application Form filling - 200 RUB
- Courier after Submission: If you have already submitted your application, you can still opt for the courier service to receive your passport in the address that you provide. To request this service please call: 7(495) 955-19-77 in Moscow, Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk, Rostov-on-Don, Krasnodar, Saratov, Nizhniy Novgorod, Krasnoyarsk, 7 (4012) 605 433 in Kaliningrad, 7 (812) 612-20-26 in Saint-Petersburg, 7 (937) 983-05-10 in Samara, 7 (906) 328-25-76 in Kazan, 7(922) 302-68-22 in Perm, 7 (917) 804-61-40 in Ufa, 7 (965) 877-34-37 in Omsk, 7(8617) 770-039 in Novorossiysk or click here
Note: Applicants have the option to pay by cash / online. For payments via online, please follow the instructions as mentioned on this link, click here. For the regions where the option for online payment is available kindly click here:
Moscow, Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk, Saratov, Nizhniy Novgorod, Krasnoyarsk, Perm, Samara, Ufa, Kazan and Kaliningrad; Saint-Petersburg;
** Please note above mentioned fees DO NOT include the Visa Fees and VFS Service Fee for processing of the application.
- Click on the link
- When the list opens, save it on your computer.
- Press the right button on your mouse on the required link.
- Select “Save Target As” from the list
- Save the list on your computer.
The list is in PDF format.
You will need an Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and download this list.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader