- The Consulate General of Greece in Russia has signed an agreement with the Limited Liability Company "VF Services" to render Visa Services in the following cities - Moscow, Novosibirsk, Ekaterinburg, Rostov-on-Don, Kazan, Samara, Nizhny Novgorod, Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk, Saint Petersburg, Kaliningrad, Ufa, Irkutsk, Khabarovsk, Vladivostok, Murmansk, Novorossiysk, Omsk, Perm, Saratov. Subsequently, VF Services has appointed "Interkom" LLC in Moscow, Novosibirsk, Rostov-on-Don, Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk, Novorossiysk; "Navigator" LLC in Nizhny Novgorod, Ekaterinburg, Irkutsk, Khabarovsk, Kaliningrad, Murmansk, Saratov; "Interstamp" LLC in St. Petersburg, Kazan, Samara, Ufa, Vladivostok, Omsk, Perm as a local partner to render such services. Thus the Greek Visa Service Centre is a service of the Consulate General of Greece provided by "Interkom" LLC in Moscow, Novosibirsk, Rostov-on-Don, Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk, Novorossiysk; "Navigator" LLC in Nizhny Novgorod, Ekaterinburg, Irkutsk, Khabarovsk, Kaliningrad, Murmansk, Saratov; "Interstamp" LLC in St. Petersburg, Kazan, Samara, Ufa, Vladivstok, Omsk, Perm.
- "Interkom" LLC in Moscow, Novosibirsk, Rostov-on-Don, Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk, Novorossiysk; "Navigator" LLC in Nizhny Novgorod, Ekaterinburg, Irkutsk, Khabarovsk, Kaliningrad, Murmansk, Saratov; "Interstamp" LLC in St. Petersburg,Kazan, Samara, Ufa, Vladivostok, Omsk, Perm provide logistic services for the applicants who wish to visit Greece and bears responsibility only for the following functions:
- To accept a passport, completed Visa Application Form, supporting documents (collectively, the "Documents") and the applicable visa and service fees
- To submit the Documents to the Consulate General of Greece on behalf of the applicant at the particular location
- To collect the relevant Documents back from the Consulate General of Greece after completion of all formalities, and return them back to the applicants as per the defined procedure approved by Consulate General of Greece
- Notwithstanding anything else to the contrary, the Consulate General of Greece reserves the right to ask for further documentation, personal appearance of the applicant at the Consulate General Office as well as to refuse the issuance of visa
- In certain cases, instead of the aforesaid procedure, the Consulate General of Greece will hand over the relevant Documents to the Applicants directly
- "Interkom" LLC in Moscow, Novosibirsk, Rostov-on-Don, Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk, Novorossiysk; "Navigator" LLC in Nizhny Novgorod, Ekaterinburg, Irkutsk, Khabarovsk, Kaliningrad, Murmansk, Saratov; "Interstamp" LLC in St. Petersburg, Kazan, Samara, Ufa, Vadivostok, Omsk, Perm take every reasonable precaution while handling the Documents of applicants. However they shall not be responsible in any matter whatsoever to the applicant for any Documents which are lost in case of emergency, theft, other criminal actions, natural calamities (act of God) or any other reason outside their control
IF THE APPLICABLE RUSSIAN LAW ALLOWS THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR THE CIRCUMSTANCES MENTIONED ABOVE
- The Visa and Service fees once received by "Interkom" LLC in Moscow, Novosibirsk, Rostov-on-Don, Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk, Novorossiysk; "Navigator" LLC in Nizhny Novgorod, Ekaterinburg, Irkutsk, Khabarovsk, Kaliningrad, Murmansk, Saratov; "Interstamp" LLC in St. Petersburg, Kazan, Samara, Ufa, Vladivostok, Omsk, Perm from the applicant will not be refundable. IN CASE THE SERVICES MENTIONED IN THE PART II OF THIS DISCLAIMER ARE RENDERED COMPLETELY, irrespective of whether or not the desired visa is granted by the Consulate General of Greece to the applicant
- "Interkom" LLC in Moscow, Novosibirsk, Rostov-on-Don, Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk, Novorossiysk; Navigator" LLC in Nizhny Novgorod, Ekaterinburg, Irkutsk, Khabarovsk, Kaliningrad, Murmansk, Saratov; "Interstamp" LLC in St. Petersburg, Kazan, Samara, Ufa, Vladivostok, Omsk, Perm in its sole discretion, may change, amend, cancel or withdraw any or all of the terms and conditions mentioned herein at any time without any prior notice. IF AN APPLICANT IS DISSATISFIED WITH THE CHANGES BEING MADE, THE APPLICANT'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO REFUSE THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE GREEK VISA SERVICE CENTRES
- Herewith an applicant confirms and agrees with the following:
- Wrongly filled documents, insufficient package of documents increases the possibilities of a refusal of issuance of a Visa
- Visa Fee once paid does not amount to confirmation of obtaining a visa. They are non-refundable even in case of refusal of issuance or cancelling/withdrawing of visa application
- Decision of issuing a visa or refusal is a sole prerogative of the Consulate General of Greece
- "Interkom" LLC in Moscow, Novosibirsk, Rostov-on-Don, Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk, Novorossiysk; "Navigator" LLC in Nizhny Novgorod, Ekaterinburg, Irkutsk, Khabarovsk, Kaliningrad, Murmansk, Saratov; "Interstamp" in St. Petersburg, Kazan, Samara, Ufa, Vladivostok, Omsk, Perm undertake responsibilities to exclude any actions in the sphere of applicant discrimination and to fulfill all the human and civil rights, including the implementation of technical & technological algorithms and computer systems protection and inner circulation of documents to exclude unauthorized access to the applicants' personal data
- Any claims or disputes arising in relation to the services provided by "Interkom" LLC in Moscow, Novosibirsk, Rostov-on-Don, Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk, Novorossiysk; "Navigator" LLC in Nizhny Novgorod, Ekaterinburg, Irkutsk, Khabarovsk, Kaliningrad, Murmansk, Saratov; "Interstamp" LLC in St. Petersburg Kazan, Samara, Ufa, Vladivostok, Omsk, Perm to applicant shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Russia
- The applicant hereby accepts and confirms that the applicant and / or his / her representative, prior to submitting the visa application, has read, understood and agreed to be bound by, without limitation or qualification, all of the terms, conditions and details provided herein
- There is no form of discrimination against any person on any basis. If you feel you have been discriminated, please write to us on email@example.com
- Short Messaging service (SMS)
- The Short Messaging Service ('SMS') provided to visa applicants is to update on current status to the applicant with regards to visa application process. The information provided by SMS is based on the information provided by the Greek Consulate. While the Visa Service Center ensures that information is made available to the visa applicant promptly and accurately, the visa applicant shall at all times be responsible for providing and maintaining an SMS text compatible mobile phone number where the Visa Service Center can send text messages regarding the status of the visa application to the visa Applicant. The Visa Applicant is responsible for ensuring connection to a mobile network capable of receiving the SMS Services. The Visa Applicant understands that if The Visa Applicant’s mobile phone is switched off, disconnected for any reasons or is out of coverage for a period of 24 hours or more, the Visa Applicant's mobile network provider may delete any SMS messages to be received by The Visa Applicant.
- The Visa Applicant confirms that the Visa Applicant has provided the accurate mobile number for receiving SMS and that the Visa Applicant is the owner or its legitimate user, or that the Visa Applicant has the consent of the owner or legitimate user, of the mobile phone using for the Services. The Visa Applicant acknowledges that using another person's mobile phone/providing inaccurate mobile phone number/unauthorized use of mobile phone number for receiving the SMS may entail disclosure of Visa Applicant 's confidential information which disclosure shall be at the sole risk of the Visa Applicant
- The Services, once purchased, will be available to the Visa Applicant from the time of application till complete processing of the application or such other period as the Visa Service Center may advise via our website located at www.greecevac-ru.com. The Visa Service Center reserves the right to withdraw this service at any time and without notice.
- The Visa Applicant must not use (or permit any third party to use) the SMS Service to send any message or communication which is Spam, illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, obscene or menacing or causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or infringes the rights of third parties. The Visa Service Center reserves the right to withdraw the SMS service to such Visa Applicant if The Visa Applicant is in breach of this paragraph 3. The Visa Service Center may also withdraw the Services if in its sole discretion apprehends that the SMS service is being used for such purposes.
- For operational reasons The Visa Service Center may vary the technical specification of the Services with or without notice. In the event of any change to the Service these Terms and Conditions is to be treated as varied accordingly.
- The time to deliver the SMS is dependent on several factors such as upon the traffic on the mobile network and whether The Visa Applicant mobile phone is within reach and switched on and cannot therefore be guaranteed by The Greek Visa Service Center. The Visa Service Center is not a mobile network operator and does not guarantee the delivery of SMS text messages.
- The Visa Applicant acknowledges that the SMS Services may, at any time, be adversely affected by problems with The Visa Applicant mobile phone network, force majeure events including, without limitation, interference to the network coverage. The Visa Service Center is not responsible or liable to The Visa Applicant for any loss, damage or expenses incurred directly or indirectly by The Visa Applicant as a result of any difficulties experienced by the Visa Applicant's mobile phone service provider. Subject to the constraints described within this paragraph 7, the Visa Service Center shall carry out the services with reasonable care and skill
- If the Visa Applicant does not receive SMS relating to these Services. The Visa Applicant should inform the Visa Center.
- The SMS service delivers the Visa Application Status based on the information received by the Visa Service Center from the Greek Consulate.
- To use the Services, The Visa Applicant should refer to the instructions available on the www.greecevac-ru.com website. The Visa Applicant agrees to comply with all instructions we may give concerning the Services, including any security instructions. We will be entitled to treat any failure by Visa Applicant themselves to comply with these instructions as a breach of these Terms and Conditions, which will entitle us to deny Visa Applicant access to the Services.
- The Visa Applicant is responsible for paying charges for the message origination. Charges once paid for SMS service will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The Visa Applicant shall at its sole risk be responsible for taking all reasonable steps to prevent unauthorized persons gaining access to the Services.
- While the Visa Service Center takes every precaution transmission of information to transmit information. The Visa Service Center shall not be responsible or liable for any unforeseen events and circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Visa Service Center.
- The Visa Service Center may in its sole discretion temporarily suspend the provision of the Services if such provision could materially affect the quality of any telecommunications service, including the Services, provided by the Visa Service Center.
- The Visa Service Center specifically excludes all liability of any kind (including negligence) in respect of any third party information or other material made available on, or which can be accessed using SMS text services.
Purpose of collection, use, disclosure etc. of Personal Information
Applicants may be required to provide certain information pertaining to them such as name, photograph, address, date of birth, telephone number, passport information, birth certificate, income, citizenship status, marital status, employment details, criminal and educational background information etc. This information is collected as per the requirement mandated by the concerned Diplomatic Missions / Governments and/ or relevant Visa Offices.
Such personal information may be collected, used or disclosed in order to facilitate the processing of visa application(s) and/or request(s) including but not limited to for the following purposes:
Provision of personal information is voluntary. Please note, however, that a refusal to provide personal information may limit or affect ability of VFS GLOBAL and its partner companies in Russia and Belarus to provide the requested services.
- Process applications received for requests for various categories of visa, permit and travel documents etc. and perform various tasks/ functions related thereto;
- Respond to various inquiries on the visa application submission process in general.
- Respond to various inquiries regarding status of application made with VFS GLOBAL and its partner companies in Russia and Belarus;
- Provide/ offer any other services as per requirements of the respective Governments /Diplomatic Missions.
As mandated by the Diplomatic Mission/s, VFS GLOBAL may (by itself of through third party service providers/ vendors) provide various facilities for inquiries related visa application process in general and/ or status of visa applications submitted through VFS GLOBAL and its partner companies in Russia and Belarus such as call center, online tracking, e-mail etc.
For the quality control purposes the interaction/s with user/s may be recorded. In such cases the user/s will be informed of this practice and purpose at the start of any such interaction. Unless a different requirement is mandated by the respective Diplomatic Mission/s, such recordings will be purged after a period of 30 days from the date of such interaction/s.
- Inquiry about general visa application process:
Users making inquiries as regards visa application process in general, need not provide any personal information.
- Inquiry about status of submitted visa application/s:
Users making inquiries as regards status of visa application submitted through VFS GLOBAL and its partner companies in Russia and Belarus can quote application reference number to receive an update on the status of their visa, permit or travel document applications.
The users may be requested to provide personal information such as given name or family name or date of birth or phone number or street address or email address or application date etc. or combination of such information for verification/ authentication purposes.
- Users making inquiries as regards visa application process however should not ask or reveal the passport number or personal information while interacting via email with VFS GLOBAL and/or its third party service providers/ vendors. Instead use of application reference number is recommended. VFS GLOBAL shall not be obliged to respond to e-mails containing personal information. In case any personal information is disclosed, the same shall be at the sole risk of the Users/ applicants and VFS GLOBAL will not be in any manner responsible for any events of misuse etc.
Certain Diplomatic Missions may require the Applicant’s to attend for personal interview. Applicants will be required to provide their application reference number and/or certain personal information such as family name, given name, date of birth, phone number, street address, email address, application date, and passport number for purpose of scheduling interviews.
All such information, posted, furnished and submitted by the Applicants while scheduling an interview appointment is converted into such formats as may be required and communicated to the respective Diplomatic Mission having jurisdiction to receive such application/s.
Certain data and information related to visa applications received by VFS GLOBAL and its partner companies in Russia and Belarus is presently stored/ hosted at data centre/s in UK (Wynyard) and India (Bangalore). The data captured by VFS Global and its partner companies in Russia and Belarus in their systems for processing of visa applications of applicants from European Union is stored within the European Union (EU) boundary. The data of applicants other than that from EU may be stored in VFS Global systems either within the EU boundary at data center in UK (Wynyard) or at data center in India (Bangalore).
This information may be used, disclosed by VFS GLOBAL for performing its various obligations towards respective Diplomatic Missions and will be purged within 30 (thirty) days from the date of receipt by VFS GLOBAL. However no information/ data containing Personal Information of the Applicant/s is stored at the data centre/s mentioned above.
Disclosures of Personal Information:
VFS GLOBAL and its partner companies in Russia and Belarus will not trade, rent or sell personal information of the Applicants. VFS GLOBAL and its partner companies in Russia and Belarus disclose or otherwise transfer Personal Information of the Applicants, except as otherwise set out herein. Personal Information will be used only for the purposes of providing services and performing its various obligations.
However VFS GLOBAL and its partner companies in Russia and Belarus may need to disclose and share Personal Information when it is necessary to comply with a court order, any on-going judicial proceeding, or other legal, statutory or regulatory process served on VFS GLOBAL or to exercise the legal rights or defend against legal claims, criminal investigations, judicial matters or in prevention, investigation, detection, prosecution of criminal activities or matters related to national security .
Service Provider Arrangements: VFS GLOBAL and its partner companies in Russia and Belarus may disclose (or otherwise make available) personal information to third party service providers providing services like courier delivery, SMS, call center services. These third party service providers are provided with such information they need to perform their designated functions and are not authorized to use or disclose personal information for their own purposes. For example, where the visa applicant has opted for courier service, VFS GLOBAL and its partner companies in Russia and Belarus will disclose certain Personal data such as name, address, phone number to the third party courier service providers. However personal information will not be shared with service provider/s for SMS service/s. Such third party service providers are also required to adhere to security & privacy requirements as outlined by VFS GLOBAL and its partner companies in Russia and Belarus.
- The cookies help website users and maintain their signed-in status.
- Most cookies are "session cookies," meaning that they are automatically deleted from website user’s hard drive at the end of a session when the applicant/user exits the website. However “Persistent cookies” remain in place across multiple visits to our websites.
- Applicant/ website user may encounter cookies from any links of third parties on certain pages of the website that VFS GLOBAL does not control.
- VFS GLOBAL does not tolerate spam
- VFS GLOBAL website/s or communication tools shall not be used to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate the terms and conditions of VFS GLOBAL user agreement.
- VFS GLOBAL filters and automatically scans messages for viruses and other illegal or prohibited content before they are sent.
- To report any issues related to spam or spoof emails to VFS GLOBAL, please address e-mails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- VFS GLOBAL does not permanently store email messages sent to or by it through various formats. VFS GLOBAL does not rent or sell any email addresses to third parties.
- A user/users is/are not licensed, permitted, expected to add, modify, deface, hack, misuse or abuse VFS GLOBAL’ website or the contents therein.
VFS GLOBAL and its partner companies in Russia and Belarus have implemented measures designed to help protect personal information in its custody and control. VFS GLOBAL and its partner companies in Russia and Belarus maintains reasonable administrative, technical, physical and organizational safeguards in an effort to protect personal information in its custody and control. However VFS GLOBAL and its partner companies in Russia and Belarus will not be liable for unlawful access, use, modification, destruction, destruction or interceptions by unauthorized persons.
Retention & Destruction of Personal Information:
Application packages collected from Applicants will not be copied or retained by VFS GLOBAL and its partner companies in Russia and Belarus. Unless otherwise mandated by the concerned Diplomatic Mission, any other paper, hard copies, forms or other records containing personal information will be destroyed by a secure shredding process within thirty (30) days of a passport’s return to an applicant or within the time-lines mandatory for the personal data processors, or Applicants will in the form of written notice given to the processor.
For the purposes of assisting the Applicants should they contact VFS GLOBAL with follow-up queries, Applicant personal information may be retained in electronic form, after passport and/or documents have been returned to the Applicants, for a maximum of thirty (30) days or for such period as specified by the respective Governments/ Diplomatic Missions.
VFS GLOBAL and its partner companies in Russia and Belarus perform secure disposal or destruction of personal information on the equipment or devices used for storing personal information. When disposing of equipment or devices used for storing personal information (such as filing cabinets, computers, diskettes, and audio tapes), VFS GLOBAL and its partner companies in Russia and Belarus take appropriate measures such as to removal or deletion of any stored information to prevent access by unauthorized parties.
VFS GLOBAL and its third party service providers/ vendors may provide personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry pursuant to contravention of law / order or to an investigative body or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law VFS GLOBAL may also disclose personal information where necessary for the establishment, exercise or a defense of legal claims, or as otherwise permitted by law.
VFS GLOBAL and its partner companies in Russia and Belarus as well as Applicants have to ensure compliances to applicable legislation and international standards in terms of personal data processing, including execution and submission Consents for processing the data, and signing other forms and agreements.
Third Party Links
VFS GLOBAL website may contain links to other/ third party sites promoting various products and/or services that VFS GLOBAL does not own or operate. These links to websites are in nature of paid advertising are not verified by VFS GLOBAL. These links are provided for convenience access to these links is voluntary and does not indicate that VFS GLOBAL endorses or is associated with any of these other third party websites. Users are requested to use their own discretion which dealing with these websites and neither VFS GLOBAL nor its officers, employees, agents shall have any responsibility or liability of any nature whatsoever for these other third party websites or any information contained in them.
To Personal Information
Applicant/s have right to their personal information provided by them. Users may request access to their personal information by writing an email to the Info email ID mentioned on the “Contact Us” page with subject line as “Subject Access Request”. This request will be forwarded to the respective Governments/ Diplomatic Missions since they are the data controllers and further action will be taken by VFS GLOBAL and its partner companies in Russia and Belarus based on the directions received by the respective Governments/ Diplomatic Missions.
VFS GLOBAL and its partner companies in Russia and Belarus shall not be responsible to ascertain authenticity or accuracy of the information provided by the Applicant. It shall be the duty of the Applicant to ensure that the information provided to VFS GLOBAL and its partner companies in Russia and Belarus is accurate, complete and upto date.
Beware of fraudulent job offers
Fraudulent Recruitment / Employment Offers
It has come to VFS Global’s attention that, individuals misrepresenting themselves as VFS Global’ agents or representatives have approached people to offer fraudulent/fictitious employment opportunities, with the intent to steal personal information or solicit money from people. We encourage you to exercise caution and common sense when receiving any such employment offer, which requires payment of any fees/money, or promises a work visa in exchange for money. The said offers are completely fake and not valid. VFS Global is not a Recruitment agency and does not offer recruitment services. Scammers operate primarily via the internet, email, phone etc. We warn people to beware of such scams.
Please be advised that, VFS Global is a visa processing company and we work only with government and diplomatic missions to fulfil their administrative requirements of visa application processing. Neither VFS Global nor its representatives will ask for money from individuals under any circumstances to lure them with employment opportunities either in VFS Global or outside. If you receive any offer that purports to be from VFS Global, which ask for money, these types of offers are fraudulent.
Warning signs of recruitment fraud
The following are some examples of recruitment fraud which are in violation of VFS Global’s processes and ethical practices:
- The email is not sent from an official VFS Global e-mail address but from a free e-mail service such as: Hotmail, Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, etc. It is also possible that, the email is sent from a fake email address.
- You are asked to disclose private or confidential information.
- You are asked to be interviewed over the phone or via an instant-messenger type program.
- You are requested to pay fees/money.
- You are requested to complete bogus recruitment documentations such as an application or employment visa forms, (the VFS Global name and logo could be forged/fabricated and featured on the documentation without authority).
- Insistence on urgency.
- Money will be requested for processing Work Permits, Visa applications or the like.
Such actions are presumably intended to defraud or obtain personal information from the victims.
The activities of these individuals involve criminal and civil liabilities. While VFS Global takes such matter seriously and reserves its right to contact competent law enforcement agencies to investigate and prosecute such illegal activities, it is often difficult to locate and prosecute these individuals.
Therefore, if you receive a request, either in writing or verbally, for an interview or a job offer that you believe is or might be fraudulent or suspicious, please disregard them. You may also verify the same with VFS Global at email@example.com
If you come to know that a fraud is being perpetrated, we encourage to forthwith contact your local police and/or any competent authorities and also to keep us informed by reporting the fraud at firstname.lastname@example.org
Under no circumstances will VFS Global be liable or responsible for any loss, damages, expenses or inconvenience resulting from these unauthorized persons and/or activities.