Positive feedback is considered a compliment and is used towards measuring rewards and recognition of staff. Appreciation is always encouraging and contributes to motivating teams to set higher standards.
Service experienced may be appreciated
by any of the following options:
- Please Click here to initiate the feedback process
- Compliment for the service/ staff
- VFS Global Customer Support team receives the compliment
- The staff is given a certificate of appreciation
Call to the Call-Centre +7(499)7033862 8(499)7098318 …for Moscow and regions that apply to the Consulate General in Moscow
Call to the Call-Centre 8 (812) 6122006 …for St. Petersburg and regions that apply to the Consulate General in St. Petersburg
Call to the Call-Center +7(861) 777 00 39 for Novorossiysk, Krasnodar and Rostov-on-Don
We will answer your queries and try to provide a reply within 2 working days.
Service Standards - Suggestion, Compliments & Complaints
- The Greek Visa Service Centre welcomes feedback that helps us to focus on where we need to improve and where we meet or exceed your expectations of a fair and professional service
If you have received particularly good service from us, or if you have any complaints or comments or are concerned about the standard of service you received, please let us know.
In all cases, please provide your name, reference number (if it pertains to the application made), telephone number with a clear and complete description of your feedback
- You can send us your comments/complaints by:
- Either speaking to Call-Centre operator +7(499)7033862, 8(499)7098318 (for Moscow and regions that apply to the Consulate General in Moscow) or Visa Service Centre Supervisor or
- E-mail to email@example.com...for Moscow and regions that apply to the Consulate General in Moscow
- E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org... for St. Petersburg and regions that apply to the Consulate General in St. Petersburg.
- E-mail to email@example.com... for Novorossiysk and regions that apply to the Consulate General in Novorossiysk.
We will take your feedback seriously, and will provide a reply within 2 working days.
Constructive feedback is treated as a complaint and an opportunity for continuous improvement. Assurance of a timely response and resolution of the grievance as per the organization’s complaint handling procedure is committed.
Service experience may require attention and feedback
can be shared via the following options:
- To submit an Online feedback for first time - Click here
- In case the response provided is not satisfactory, Click here
- Feedback received about service / staff
- VFS Global Customer Support team receives the complaint
- The feedback is shared with the concerned supervisor
- The supervisor investigates the complaint and will respond with a resolution. If the response provides is not satisfactory, the feedback may be readdressed.
Feedback is a constructive way to assess service rendered at every single touch point. This supports the continuous improvement approach, and benchmark with the best-in-class organizations.
You may give feedback on the service provided by any of the following options:
- Provide feedback about the service/ staff VFS Customer Support team receives the feedback
- The feedback is scored as satisfied or dissatisfied and shared with stake holders
- All deltas are worked up on and alphas are shared as best practice